Check this out! (LAUGH!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out! (LAUGH!)

You ever see something so strange and so weird that you have to get someone else to verify it??!

http://www.uscaraudio.com/catalog/item1828.htm

That is the ultimate riceboy accessory. I can't think of anything more ricey...

-Brian
    Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

they actually sell that at my local circuit city [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG that thing is a joke [img]smile.gif[/img]
        think about it though, you get the thump and speed in one 400 dollar accessory :/
        lol

Comment

I'm thinking James (12secV6) needs one (or more) of those to add to his collection :D

That is an interesting idea though, you have to admit. Instead of trying to hide the NOS bottle, your hiding the stereo IN the NOS bottle.

Steve
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by seal:
            they actually sell that at my local circuit city [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

how well do these actually sell?
            Mike<br />\'99 Z28 LS1 (383 in the works) M6<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/\" target=\"_blank\">stereo pics</a> Almost sold, the amps are still for sale - make an offer.<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/paypal.html\" target=\"_blank\">Help Mike pay for his engine. Every dollar helps!</a>

Comment

****, You wont hide it for long becuase everyone and there mother ricer will own one.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1998firebird\" target=\"_blank\">Red 1998 Firebird</a>

Comment

You know crutchfield sells those now. Actually, they had a whole ricer accessory speil in their latest catalog :rolleyes: . Very tacky IMO

Comment

I saw that about a month ago and just laughed. Wait till you get one of those and somebody sees it and wants to race you. At least your stereo will sound good though :rolleyes: Come to think of it, wouldn't it be a better idea to make a bottle that looks like a subwoofer?

Blue 1994 3.4l M5
                  Eibach Pro-Kit, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, K&N Filtercharger

Comment

i dont know how well they sell, but i saw it there, and my dad was cracking up :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by megabass:
                      You know crutchfield sells those now. Actually, they had a whole ricer accessory speil in their latest catalog :rolleyes: . Very tacky IMO<hr></blockquote>

everyone's doing the ricer speil now... like check out the latest Summit!! [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
                      Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Comment

Ohhhhh, the robot turns into a bug!

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X