Finally, pics of my car and system are up!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, pics of my car and system are up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, pics of my car and system are up!!

I finally have some pics of my car up on the net. The pics are poor quality because of the crappy camera I used but you should get the idea.

Click Here

[ July 03, 2002: Message edited by: SunsetOrange98Camaro ]</p>
    <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

Looks nice! I have a question about your switch panel. i couldn't really see it in that picture, do you have another one? It's right next to the cig lighter correct? I'm looking to re-do basically my whole stereo and the "switch panel" is one thing I'm having trouble being creative with. [img]smile.gif[/img] Lokking for some ideas to spin off of. Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

Hey 96firebird311, I have one switch panel installed and one other switch by itself under the cig lighter. The switch panel has four different switches that control various things (listed on my site) and the switch by itself under the cig lighter is the manual fan switch. It turns either one fan on high or both fans on high. There are also two LED's on either side of it that light up.

Thanks for checking out my site. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
      <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

Comment

I remember back when you first installed the fan switch and posted the pics on here. But I can't see (or find?) the switch panel in that picture. Is it to the left of the cig lighter? There's kinda is a glare in that pic and it looks like 4 circles with 2 smaller circles. Is that the switches? Do you have another picture? Maybe one of just the switch panel? Thanks!
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

In the picture that shows the fan switch under the cig lighter the switch panel is directly to the left of it. It is the piece that you saw that had 4 small circles and two smaller circles above it. The small circles are the switches. I used really small switches, not the usual big automotive rocker switches. The small circles above two of the switches are the LED's. Unfortunately the camera I used was a piece of crap Kodak Advantix and I do not have a digital camera to get any better pics. I will see what I can do though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X