Kick Panels???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick Panels???

i think thats what they are called but i could be wrong. anywayz . . . how do you guys get the panels that go in the foot wells that you can mount speakers in them??? just curious if you buy them or have to have them made.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EternalVertigo:
    just curious if you buy them or have to have them made.<hr></blockquote>
    Both. Q-forms makes a set for the firebird/camaro, but they are pretty flimsy and cheap. (Although they are about $200!) Crutchfield sells them if you want to take a look. BUT, I really recommend building your own set. Or have them made for you. They will be much more solid then the q-forms and sound much better.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

I built mine on the doors, you can see them in the link in the signature. I like the sound stage though it is too low even at the door. I really think it would be worse on the floor plus kicks would get in the way (I drive an M6 and I actually use the foot rest for my left foot).

I find that my legs or my arm being up does really block the sound, but it's not really "too bad". The next time I do anything like that I'm mounting tweeters on the piece covering the mirror bolts.

HTH
      Mike<br />\'99 Z28 LS1 (383 in the works) M6<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/\" target=\"_blank\">stereo pics</a> Almost sold, the amps are still for sale - make an offer.<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/paypal.html\" target=\"_blank\">Help Mike pay for his engine. Every dollar helps!</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X