Decent 4 channel amp for cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent 4 channel amp for cheap?

I am looking at the ~$150 range give or take...

thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

You should probably look for something used. Anything new for that price isin't going to satisfy your needs. ;)
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

Jensen without a doubt! I love their amps. Stereo Sound and Security said its the best bang for your back a couple of issues back! It rated a little bit under their peek power however I love em'! The new ones dont look that great to me though. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

IMO and many may not agree but I have seen it work on many occassions, go with Lanzar. You can push those until the wheels fall off, the watts on them are genuine. My cousin owns a stereo shop and he introduced me to Lanzar, not a big name because you only really see their products in wholesale places and catalogs, so they don't waste time and money on fads and advertisments. Their Rack line is best and I have seen them push whole systems like fackin crazy. Just my opinion though ;)
        -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

hey the only good cheap 4 channel amp u can get for 150 in my opinion is the JBL 80.4 from www.ikesound.com. Power is underrated and it is really good for the money
          2001 A4 Firebird<br />W68 package, 3.42s<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdguy225\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X