Need help with head unit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with head unit!!

I am replacing my bose head unit with another one due to cd problems. I dont want to screw it up, i was wondering if any one could give me directions, or a link on how to do this. Is it i have the plastic trim off. Do you just pull out the wiring harness? The black cable type wire how does that come out and go back in?

Ryan
    96\' Camaro RS<br />Stock

What year is your camaro? In the 97+ all you do is pull off the panel that surrounds the AC vents and all that. Once you get that off, there is I think two bolts that hold in the radio. Just pull it out and disconnect the wiring harness and the Antenna. You'll need to get an adapter to get the antenna to fit in and you'll also need a wiring harness (if you ever want to put the stock radio back in) To hook up the harness, all you do is either solder or crimp the harness that came with your radio to the one that you just bought. Plug them in and put the bolts back in and you are golden...
    1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

I got i working, thanks!
      96\' Camaro RS<br />Stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X