Stock System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock System?

I am kinda confused as to what sound system I actually have. The head unit has the Monsoon emblem on it, but I read somewhere that the Monsoon system has like 8 speakers. I can only see the three pairs(front, backseat, and far back). Not sure exactly what system it is, any help is much appreciated. :(
    2000 Camaro w/T-Tops<br />Mods: Magnaflow Muffler&lt;-Crap,Whisper Lid, Whisper CAI, MacEwen White Gauge Faces, White HVAC<br />Coming Soon: Cutout?

if i remember correctly (someone correct me if i didnt) there should be two in the dash, two in the doors, two in the rear side panels of the rear seats, and 2 in the far back

my friend has it, ill ask him when i can if this is right
    1992 Camaro RS<br />Performance: K/N filter and custom CAI<br />Stereo/Electronics: 10\" Kicker Subwoofers, DEHP-4400 Pioneer Head Unit<br />Maintenance: New brake lines, New transmission mount<br />Upcoming: Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Catco Catalytic Converter

Comment

Go to www.ls1.com and look in the electronics forum. Read the FAQ thread at the top.
      Red 96' A4 Firebird
      Audio Audio and Autotek
      Check it out here!

Comment

I had the monsoon system (GPO code and the delco amp in the back) but my head unit didn't have the monsoon emblem, and I could only ever find 6 speakers. Where exactly are the speakers in the dash....as I thought it would be apparent...but it doesn't appear to be. My GPO code says that there is 8 speakers....did I get f*cked?
        <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

I'm pretty sure they count the speaker in the door as two speakers. That would explain why there is two sets of wires in the door for us monsoon people...

I don't know why they would do that
          1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X