alarm light stay's solid, any ideas? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alarm light stay's solid, any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alarm light stay's solid, any ideas?

My alarm light stay's solid now and does not flash like it use to. Any idea's on how to fix this? The alarm is a crimeguard 745i3. Also there was a wire that when it touched ground, the horn would go off, any idea's what that is for? Is that to chirp the horn when your alarm goes off? Please let me know.

Chris

If the alarms light is solid, that means it is desarmed. You must have disarmed the alarm with the valet button. Try and re-arm it, see if that doesn't clear it up.

I have no idea what the other wire is for.

edit: When I say disarmed, I mean it has been turned off with the valet button. didn't this problem happend last time, maybe you should look into moving the button to a less frequented area of the car. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ March 08, 2002: Message edited by: Reverend_Ezekiel ]</p>
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X