Eclipse ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse ?

Ok everybody is talking about this eclipse head unit but i can't seem to find it anywhere. Does nybody know where i can take a look at it and maybe even buy it. I would also like to have a rough guess of how much it cost. Any help would be great thanks and hear form you soon. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
    To speed or not to speed that is the question.

www.eclipse-web.com and there should be a locate dealer page on there.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Eclipse, now we're talking!! After buying Eclipse I became a fanatic about their stuff!!

Anyways, earmark audio and custom stereo both seel their stuff. Just try a local car audio shop, not best buy or anything, but a dedicated car stereo/alarm shop should carry it!

I know that the Eclpise 5441 costs $450 where I got it from. That's the highest model they have with a built-in amp. All the other higher models have high-voltage output, but require an amp to power the speakers.
      <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

I got my 54410 for $209. My friend works at A place called tweeters and got me a big discount.

Comment

thanks guy and any gals i think i will be putting in a eclipse head unit soon.
          To speed or not to speed that is the question.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X