Sterio install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterio install

So I just got my 96 camaro. I need to install my pioneer prem. In as the HU. Is this going to be a hard thing to do. I hate changers, and I have about 2 tapes. Any help would be cool.
    \"If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the <br />shoulders of giants.\" (Isaac Newton)

We'll need to know a little more about your existing system.

If all you're doing is replacing the facory tape deck (non-bose) with your pioneer, all you'll need is the plasic bezel to fill the empty space, and the wiring adapter to make the install easier.

Scoshe and Lighting audio make adapters, check them out.

If you have the Bose system, you're going to have to buy a different adapter, one that's a little more expensive. I'm not sure of the name... someone help me out.
    Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

I believe it is a stock sys. Is there any shops around that you know do the installs.
      \"If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the <br />shoulders of giants.\" (Isaac Newton)

Comment

I know lots of shops in the Kansas City region, but I don't know where you are! :D

If you have a stock system and you're only changing the HU, all you need is the adapter and the plasic piece. You can easily do it yourself in about two hours.

Go to any store that sells Rockford Fosgate equipment and they will have/order the parts for you. Total cost should be under $80.

Good Luck!
        Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X