paging v6maro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paging v6maro!

Can I see pictures of your install with the subthump box?

You can also talk to "stavman". He has an almost identical box from me. Although his is not ported like v6maro's. Here's his e-mail
    stav@woh.rr.com

I have a couple pics of v6maro's box on my site too. Although not installed. www.subthump.atfreeweb.com/Examples.htm

Comment

i want something stealthy but with some major power to kill someone! ;)

I'm more for SQ any suggestions? [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

Exactly what kind of enclosure are you looking for? My 12" boxes are pretty stealthy. I mean, you can still fold the flap over the subs when you want. V6maro's box is a powerhouse. Probably more bass than you are looking for. BTW, his is 1.5 cubes per chamber and ported so he's probably hitting somewhere in the high 140s.

I'm going to be producing some passenger side stealths here pretty soon. Mostly for 10s, but I am going to see if a 12 won't fit as well. I have a little info on my site about that and when I expect to start. So yeah, leat me know. I several different options--including the milhouse which is getting a lot of attention too. ;)

Steve
        www.subthump.com

Comment

well I'm looking at getting some 10w6's.. i pickup my car friday sometime around there I will order a box and I like yours and I hear many good things... I have ttops so I need to save my storage area.. what do you recommend?

Comment

My box is not meant to be used with TTops =) It goes all the way down the well, and i'll be damned if I ever take it out, unless i absolutly need to, the damn thing is so f'n heavy
            anyhoo, with this box, it pounds, like nothing I have heard before. If your looking for room for ttops, get the one that flips up or a stealth box. Mine is made for people who do not care about thier trunk, it is somewhat stealthy if I keep my trunk close, but if I open it, you can not miss it.
            -Steve

i've been meaning to take some pics, i'll get to that

BTW mega, i'm considering going to 2 12W7's, I gotta wait for the 1000/1 amp to come out tho, i'll have two of those too =)

[ March 07, 2002: Message edited by: v6maro ]</p>

Comment

Oh baby! 12W7s. Man O Man, you have a major Bass addiction. And yes, I've been waiting for pics. Did you say it was loud, I couldn't hear you. Ha Ha.

Comment

so what do you suggest for bass with support for ttops???? I need TUMPING POWER!!!

Comment

Have you seen my Milhouse style box yet. A couple 10s or a single 12" will pound in there. Take a look. www.subthump.atfreeweb.com/millhouse_box.htm

Steve
                  www.subthump.com

Comment

Yeah I was looking at that! I only have two questions... do you have pics with it and two 10s? Also can you put the Camaro logo on it?

Comment

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...&f=12&t=000433

tose are the pics of what I have,...
                      -Steve

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JVT007:
                        Yeah I was looking at that! I only have two questions... do you have pics with it and two 10s? Also can you put the Camaro logo on it?<hr></blockquote>

I don't see why not. Sent ya an e-mail on that.

V6maro--pics of your setup are now on my site
                        ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X