preouts and a bazooka tube...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preouts and a bazooka tube...

I'm looking at a 95 Camaro with the Bose system, and I was wondering if it has preouts for adding an amp. Also, can a bazooka tube fit in the hatch even when the are t-tops stored there? I haven't seen the car yet, so I was just wondering. Thanks for your help.

The Bose does not have any pre-outs. You'll have use a high-level output, but only if the amp supports it (most do anyways).

I don't know about the tubes, but why not just buy a stealth box, if fits in the cubbyhole area on the left side of the trunk. It DOES NOT interfere with T-top storage at all. Besides you can put a real 10" sub in there, 12" if you can find the guy who makes them.
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Woah Reverend. Hold up. ALL the bose outputs are line level. ("pre outs")

He might be able to split off one (or both) of the rear outputs and use those. (Might need some kind of line-level amplifier, though) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X