Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megabass i have a box concept...

k i have a box concept and would like to ask you about it

k its just like your regular box for 2 10s except made like a band pass box with the subs faceing eachother having aprox 1 cubic foot of space between, i have a band pass box in my car right now that fits in the smaller secton of the bottom to be even with the level area of the "hump" in back, but i dont like it becuase it is mae of ply wood and it came out of a car that got Soaked... ( grew a little moss )

the ports face straight up and are on the outer edges are are i would guess iether 3.5 or 4 inch ports, it just sounds so much better than my old crappy sealed box

basicly im wondering if this design would be any good, i love the sound of a band pass box better than a plain ported or sealed

if you would like some ghetto pics of what i mean e-mail me at clarinetngoofy@hotmail.com
    91 Eagle Talon Awd Turbo 5 speed FOR SALE 6000$<br />Looking for a Fiero GT<br /><a href=\"http://www.swdsm.net\" target=\"_blank\">www.swdsm.net</a>

Sounds doable, but I've secretely been working on my own bandpass box. But go ahead and e-mail me a couple pics because I'm wondering how you get the subs in there. I have a guess. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      3 days ago
    • ssms5411
      Little work today
      by ssms5411
      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
      2 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X