Rearview video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rearview video

If you have a screen in your car and are looking for more stuff to hook up to it, try a rearview camera. I put a tiny color camera in the trunk keyhole by cutting out all of the junk in the hole. Don't do this if you don't have a keyless entry system though. The camera was bought from Tundra Electronics. It fits perfect in that keyhole in the trunk. If you have any questions on install just post or email me at Zac170@cs.com
    White 1998 Firebird<br />Aero Sports Appearance Package<br />T-tops, Monsoon sound<br />Custom Interior paint job<br />6in LCD Screen on dash with Playstation, and Rearview camera in the trunk keyhole slot.<br />Custom Aero chrome rims.<br />Interior neon lights<br />K&N Air Filter<br />Blue lights in side grills.<br />Custom decals, including the bird on the hood.<br />Painted brakes.<br />20% tint all around.

Sounds pretty sweet, doesn't the new Infinity Q35 have that? I think they should think about doing that for more cars, it has to be way better then a rear view mirror, ofcourse you would have to worry about cold weather and ice freeing up the front of the lense.
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X