Going to be putting in dynamat ,100 sq ft, interested in pix? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to be putting in dynamat ,100 sq ft, interested in pix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be putting in dynamat ,100 sq ft, interested in pix?

Ok well actaully its called fatmat but its an offbrand of dynamat..... Anyways.... If anyone says they are interested in the instalation Il be happy to take some pictures while doing it. I bought new carpet also from an 01 bird.. changing the whole gray interior from the 94 to a black interior from a 01 cept for leather seats....
    If anyone says they are interested il make a site for ya
    the WHOLE car is going to be coated... wont be one rattle wut so ever

Definetly take as many photos as you can :D

I intended to do the same thing with mine eventually!
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

If you are using the stuff with the foil on the back.. BUY A ROLLER!!!!

LOL.. my friend and I did his WHOLE car double thick.. and it took a while.. but you will have like one million papercuts on your fingers if you dont use a roller type thingy..

~Bill

Comment

i just finished.....the only thing i can say is that its very very time consuming....

I suggest getting a bucket so that you can throw all the screws in there. You will need a T47 torque bit to get the seat belts off.

I did about 4 layers under the carpet.
        My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

Comment

How much did all that 100 square feet of deadener end up weighing?? You have probably heard the whole *lose 100 pounds and gain a tenth of a second in the 1/4.....* Just curious as to how much all that stuff weighs
          1979 Z28 Camaro, 1 of 10,000 Factory 4 speeds. <br />1994 Camaro Sport Coupe, M5<br />Best ET: 15.31@91.5 (25 hp NOS)

Comment

im ahead fo ya... thanks though....

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camaro28:
              How much did all that 100 square feet of deadener end up weighing?? You have probably heard the whole *lose 100 pounds and gain a tenth of a second in the 1/4.....* Just curious as to how much all that stuff weighs<hr></blockquote>

I have a 3.4 v6...... im not really caring about the speed of my car :)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AllTheGoodNamesAreGone:
                If you are using the stuff with the foil on the back.. BUY A ROLLER!!!!

LOL.. my friend and I did his WHOLE car double thick.. and it took a while.. but you will have like one million papercuts on your fingers if you dont use a roller type thingy..

~Bill
                <hr></blockquote>

it came free with one :) but i didnt know it would be THAT much of help..... il keep a notepad with me to write down tips and junk

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Big Tymer:

I have a 3.4 v6...... im not really caring about the speed of my car :)
                  <hr></blockquote>

word
                  My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

Comment

its about .6 lbs a square ft so, 100x.6 is 60 lbs, or their abouts.
                    2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X