faceplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faceplates

Ok recently someone decided I didnt need my faceplate off my radio anymore so they took it off my hands for me ;)

It was a pioneer and I was wondering if i can put any pioneer faceplate on or if it has to be the same one{model}
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

i had a older panasonic face plate and tried fitting my new one on it . . . needless to say, didnt fit.

Comment

Won't work cause of all the different function's and displays. :( Might try seeing if you can buy the faceplate OEM or maybe on ebay? :/

Comment

if you have the little card that came with the stereo or the reciept to it.... you can fax it to them or anything and you can buy a new one...... thats pretty gay they stole the faceplate.... cant do much with just the face... [img]smile.gif[/img]

maybe some kid thought he could control ur cars stereo from his house with it [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Big Tymer:

maybe some kid thought he could control ur cars stereo from his house with it [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X