HU install question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HU install question.

I have infinty 3 way speakers all the way around in my car. It has a monsoon system. Im going to replace the HU. I shouldnt keep the amp right? All my speakers are wired to my amp in the back. So can i just get the converter kit for the antenna and the wiring harness converter. Then will it sound better with or without the amp? Without the amp all i have to do is connect the wires that went into the amp to the wires leaving the amp?

Thanks. Any advice stuff to watch out for would be VERY apreciated!

Cam
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

nvm. To many things i am unsure of with what to wire to what, what to leave and what to toss. im just gonna have someone else do it for me. Its gonna take to long, lol.
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

I wouldn't even use the Monsoon Amp along with your new headunit. The Monsoon Amp was designed for mostly 2-ohm speakers (which is what the factory speakers were) and the sound quality of the amp is poor. I would power all the 3-ways off the new HU untill you can install a decent aftermarket amp. All that rewiring of the Monsoon amp is simply a waste of time.
      2006 Tiburon

Comment

yeah i got a 750 watt kenwood amp. [img]smile.gif[/img] its gonna be real nice. Me so happy. But now i got another question. (diff topic)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X