Stealth box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth box

Okay so i am going to do a drivers side stealth box, a 10inch one. Now that is damn small and i want to do this prefect. I know that matching a sub perfect to a box makes a big difference in performance, so what is the best sub to cram in there? I can't afford a JL but pretty much everything else is within my price range. People were telling me that the L7 is my next best bet, but how will that work with so little air to move around? What is the best one to stuff in that little space? Thanks.
    2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Giving up on the 12"s? I thought you said you were willing to buy the t-top box? And that you refused to sell your 12"s and buy 10"s?

The L7 will probably give you the most SPL. And if you want this single 10" to come as close as possible to the two 12"s you have now....guess that would be the way to go.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

Yeah that is what i thought...but you know what, i really want my trunk. So i am just going to bite the bullet and get the L7.
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X