Sub boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub boxes

So i went on subthump and i noticed that they no longer have either of the 12inch stealth boxes...and that totally messes up my plans! Right now i have 2 12s sitting in my car in a massive box on the back seat of the car. But i just started a new job and i want to put a little bit of money into the car to clean it up and get everything tip top shape visually, and i was planning on stuffing the 2 12s in the corners of the car so that i could still have my trunk space, but what do i do now? Is there anything that i can do at all? Does anyone else sell boxes like that? I really want a trunk if at all possible, if i need to get the t-top box then will, but i really don't want to have to, and i don't want to have to sell my 12s and get a 10. Thanks for you advice.
    2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Make em' yourself. Have any experience with fiberglass? It's actually not that hard. Did a VERY similar project in a friends mustang. Boxes were a little larger, but design was the same. Took us a few days... but we were going extremely slow. Stopping frequently for beer breaks and calling it a day early when we were too bashed to work anymore.lol Be sure to read our links in the FAQ section. Especially this one.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

Honestly, i don't have the time to play with it...i work a 55 hour week, with 8 hours of school, and as soon as i get my license back you can add another 8 hours to that work week for my second job. I really need to just buy one. You want to make me one or two and i will just buy it from you? I am willing to pay. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

cant you buy the 10'' model and make the hole a little bit bigger? Just a taught though...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X