What happened to SubThump.com's Millhouse box? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to SubThump.com's Millhouse box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to SubThump.com's Millhouse box?

Do they no longer make this box? I was thinking of getting it because I have T-tops and thought it would be the best for my situation. But if they no longer make it, I have to go with the more expensive T-top box, which also causes me to lose my whole trunk space. Maybe I'm just blind and can't find it on the site... Does anyone know any other places that make Camaro/Firebird specific boxes?
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

i was wondering the same thing..but no i dont think they make it anymore..before i had my custom rear seat sub enclosure..i just bought a regular type 1 wedge style box..but laid it down on the rear deck so the bottom of the box was actually pressed up against the back side of the rear seat..worked great
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

What's going on over at subthump anyway? Is he just going to stop making all the original F-Body boxes that made him famous in the first place? I've posted at this board a long time... I remember when Megabass was just starting out.... and now he's going to hang us out to dry? The Milhouse and Passenger side stealth box were my two favorites. They were both extremely functional... and those are the first two he cuts? :mad:
      Red 96' A4 Firebird
      Audio Audio and Autotek
      Check it out here!

Comment

Does anyone else make a millhouse box? Could I just buy a prefabed box and somehow attatch it to the millhouse? I really don't want to lose my trunk space, but I want the subs to hid away when I leave it in a parking lot or something. Subthump's aren't exactly easy to find on E-bay, I wish someone else made them...

Also, sorry for bringing back an old topic, but I didn't wanna start a new one...
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

i'm on the look out for one as well [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
          \'99 Black 3.8 TTops

Comment

haha just a year ago i had a hard time getting rid of my millhouse, no one wanted one. I ended up selling it for $120

Comment

What kind of dough would y'all offer for a Milhouse box? I wasn't really in the market to sell mine, but if it will help offset the cost of the T-Top box, I might consider it.

Comment

make an offer im very intrested, how would we arrange a secure sale?
                \'99 Black 3.8 TTops

Comment

Like I said, i'm not really looking to sell it right now. However, if anyone who's interested wants to make an offer, I will consider it at that time if I have the money to upgrade to the T-Top box.

My Milhouse was customized for 1 12" Adire Brahma. I think the airspace is 1.12 cu. ft. More importantly though, I paid extra for the vinyl cover and Firebird logo emboss. So, if you have a Camaro, you probably don't want it.

As far as secure sale, i'm sure PayPal has some sort of insurance. Also, if a money order bought from the U.S. Post Office is used and the person tries to take the m.o. and not sell the item, i'm pretty sure that's mail fraud.

Comment

I'm on the lookout for one chameleon.. email me: Camj256@gmail.com Erm. How much were they origionaly? I will give you 3/4 what you paid maybe. I need to see how much money i have left over. I will be leaving out of town tomorrow also. Will be back in like 4 days.
                    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X