JVC CD player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JVC CD player

Just wondering what you guys thought about this cd player i'm going to get..... [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] or [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] ?

KD-LH1000 Jvc Car Audio Cd Player

Car Stereo (kdlh1000) Features :

Power Output: 200W Max. (50W x 4)

3D Dot-Matrix Multi-Color LCD Display with Contrast Control

1728 Color Variations

CD-R/CD-RW Compatible

Keychain-Style Wireless Remote Control

Detachable Control Panel with Carrying Case

iEQ (3-Band Parametric)

Gold-Plated Line Output Terminals (2 pairs)

Subwoofer Output Terminals with Level/Frequency Control Rotary Encoder Multi-Control

Flip-Down Face

Switchable Dimmer CD Text, Disc Name Registration

CD Changer Modes: Disc Name Registration, Random/Repeat Play (2 Modes), Intro Scan (2 Modes)

CD Player Intro Scan

1-bit D/A Converter

CD Random and Repeat Play modes

Direct Track Access (1-12)

Direct Disc Select (1-12)

HS-IIIi Tuner

18 FM & 6 AM Presets

Station Name Registration

SSM (for FM)

AFNS/PNC

COMPU PLAY

Electronic Volume Control

Preamp Fader Control
    <b>97 Black T-top Camaro ~ Sold</b>

JVC is kind of a crap brand, it ranks in the sparkomatic, kraco, sony and audiovox range of high quality car audio products. A little more money will get you a lot better deck. I'm a fan for Alpine and Eclipse personally with the latter being the preference. If you haven't bought it yet, I'd say shop around some more.

HTH
    Mike<br />\'99 Z28 LS1 (383 in the works) M6<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/\" target=\"_blank\">stereo pics</a> Almost sold, the amps are still for sale - make an offer.<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/paypal.html\" target=\"_blank\">Help Mike pay for his engine. Every dollar helps!</a>

Comment

I'm not gonna put jvc down. I've had a lot of good luck with them. But it really depends on what you are planning on doing with it. It would be great for a small system but if you are planning on spending a lot for your subs and want to get a great sounding soundstage i would go with eclipse.
      98 3.8 A4<br />yep it\'s a 6

Comment

you get what u pay for .. i had a jvc cd player in my SPL truck and i could handle close to 160 DB without skipping ..and that in my book is a good cd player..
        depends on what model u get .
        97\' RS camaro<br />406ci sbc <br />69\' SS camaro<br />383ci sbc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X