How much will the sound differ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much will the sound differ

I have a in dash screen and DVD player in my car (2 seperate pieces) in my 96 and I am debating on what sounds the best. The screen does not have a CD player in it, only a tuner and changer controls. Well this is the debate, if all of the speakers in the car are hooked up to the DVD/CD/MP3 player, how much more profficient would a regular deck and CD changer sound compared to the DVD player pushing the sounds I have now, or any difference at all? Thanks..... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[ February 12, 2003: Message edited by: Christian ]</p>
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

What kind of HU do you have?
    Also You should get a total of three amps 1 for subs 1 for components 1 for mid-ranges if you want to have a great stereo system! If I were I would go get a cd changer! It sounds like yo have a killer system, do you have any pictures?

Comment

No pics yet, I wll get some out in a minute. I have 2 amps-one is a killer fosgate and the other is a Sony that we bridged to get more out of it. The Screen is from Lanzar, but I have another deck I'm looking at the Pioneer 8400 with a changer. The sound is good now, but more is always better.
      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

a regular cd player is your best bet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X