X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightning Audio Amps

Are they any good?
    Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
    "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
    http://seppo.hopto.org/

Ive got 2 S2.500's and ive had 1 of them for 2 years now...NO PROBLEMS until one of my speakers shorted out and fried the amp. It takes a HELLUVA lot to overheat these things and even if you COULD you CAN mount 2 Lightning audio add on fans to the top panels. Well for my series amp you can mount 2 anyhow. AND theyve got Capacitor add ons too..i think ther .5 farad or something like that. They are made my Rockford fosgate btw SOOOO since RF makes good amps why wouldnt these be good amps?
    2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

i have an S2.300 amp and have had no problems at all. a little known fact is that the amps are actually made by Rockford, so it's basically just a less expensive copy of RF amps. i would highly recommend these amps to anyone. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

hope that helped... [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

You gotta love the little "JUICE BOOST" remote bass adjustment too...you can control how much bass comes outta the amp without leaving the drivers seat...I love that...I just gotta figure out how to get 1 knob to do that to 2 amps at once. LA said it CANT be done...but i think they are full of ****. I emailed thier tech support...and all he said is "IT WOULD CAUSE INTERNAL MALFUNCTION" never explained WHAT WHY or ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE with me just said 5 words and stopped responding to my emails...go figure.
        2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          3 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X