will two rockford fosgate rfz2410 or 2810's hit hard in my maro? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will two rockford fosgate rfz2410 or 2810's hit hard in my maro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will two rockford fosgate rfz2410 or 2810's hit hard in my maro?

will two rockford fosgate rfz2410 or 2810's hit hard in my maro?

specs:
    voice coil - single
    material - aluminum

Frequency response - 31 to 300 Hz

Power handling(RMS) - 100 Watts

Power handling(Peak) - 200 Watts

Impedance - 4 Ohms

Sensitivity - 87 db

Vas - 2.68

Fs - 31

Qes - .75

Qms - 6.40

Qts - .67

Mms/Gms - 2.12

Xmax - 5

Revc - 3.6

Levc - 2.4

Sd - 54.26

BI - 7.5
    Black 2001 Camaro w/ t-tops<BR> -y87 package w/ 3.42 gears<BR>flowmaster 80 series muffler<BR>borla dual angle cut tips<BR>On The Way:<BR>maybe the super six power pack?

It all depends. What amp do you plan to run them with? Also, where are you getting the box? The box can make all the difference in the world. The wrong box, even if it's like .1 cubic feet off, can make any sub sound like crap. But you've got a good start, Rockford makes good subs. Get good clean power, and a good box, and it will almost for sure sound good. The hatch in these cars makes it very easy to get big bass.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

well the only reason i ask is because they are single voice coils, i really don't know much about subs but someone told me that single voice coils don't hit hard. any info about this would be nice.
      about the amp, i am not sure yet, i will be getting a very nice amp though i will have some money to spend on it.
      my friend will prob make the box, he has been making them forever and his **** is pretty nice.
      Black 2001 Camaro w/ t-tops<BR> -y87 package w/ 3.42 gears<BR>flowmaster 80 series muffler<BR>borla dual angle cut tips<BR>On The Way:<BR>maybe the super six power pack?

Comment

Subs that are rated at 100 watts RMS usually don't hit all that hard. Of course the box and amp does make a difference like mentioned above. If you don't need lots of bass, those would probably be fine. Depends on your preference.

However, if you want tons of bass, you'd be much better off finding a sub that's rated higher. Maybe 300-400 watts RMS. That way you can always upgrade amps in the future. If this is your goal, you should bite the bullet and do it right the first time. You'll save money in the long run. I can also help you with the box if you need.

Steve
        www.subthump.com

Comment

megabass, what subs do you think i should get then? i want 2 tens. im not lookin to spend a whole lot here.. i just want 2 tens that will give me some decent bass. i dont need huge huge amounts of it, just a nice crisp bass sound. if you have aim or aol please tell, that would make this much easier. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X