From the door to ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the door to ???

i guess this would fit into electronics . . . so my question is where does the wiring from inside the door panels go to??? it runs through the loom from the door to the interior, where does that come out??? and how can i access it if its not easy to get to??? btw, its a 1995 camaro if that helps.

They come out straight the other side of the panel where the loom connects to. You have to take of the kick panels, and then you can get to them. The passenger side is fairly easy to access, but the drivers side is a biznitch! You have to kinda stick your fingers in there like you would stick them in a ::cough cough:: and when you feel something sticky, a black goo that prevents water from getting in with the wires, that's the hole.

Comment

would it be hard to run another wire through there??? would i have the get the goo stuff off to put another wire through there???

Comment

I ran new wires through there.... wasn't THAT hard. Use a coat hanger or something.
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

I fit a 4 gauge power wire through there (don't ask, ghetto engineering at it's finest :D ) so there is plenty of room for extra wires.
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

great!!! thanx for the help guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X