anyone know if the mtx thunderfourms any good? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know if the mtx thunderfourms any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know if the mtx thunderfourms any good?

I can get these cheap (at cost) for loaded, unloaded, and amplified. just wondering how they sound.

chris

Chris, I just installed mine and love it. Beofre i got my firebird I had An ifinifti QX4 with 2 10" JBL's and the MTX hits as hard as they did. I would recomend it.
    2002 Silver Firebird M5<br />T-Tops, Whisper Lid, Flow Master 80 series w/ 3\" stainless tips, Holly Powershot filter, B&M Ripper shifter with Leather SLP shift knob, Eurolight conversion kit for headlights. Mods soon to come<br />Raptor style ram air hood, intake kit.<p>my car <a href=\"http://www.systemsam.net/firebird/image003.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">www.systemsam.net/firebird/image003.jpg</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.systemsam.net/firebird/image008.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">www.systemsam.net/firebird/image008.jpg</a>

Comment

just don't get the amplified version. it's a POS with some crappy amp that puts out 100W RMS. you can find them on ebay for pretty cheap loaded.

Comment

I can get a loaded one for $145 to my doorstep, or a unloaded one for $105. I have a mtx amp to push it, but I am sorta gettin tired of the weight + sound of my 2 12" orion XTR subs I got now. It hits for rap etc.....but punk/rock it licks a big one. I was just curious as to how well they sounded. More SQ I would assume than SPL.

Chris

Comment

where you getting those good prices from? :D

Comment

At my work, we signed up to be a reseller for a distributor for home/car audio stuff (my boss is a home stereo audiophile). I can get everything for cost + 10% to cover shipping and taxes for him. It's not that bad. I was thinkin of trying out one and if I didn't like it just sell it on the fourms. It probably wouldn't take long to sell. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Chris

Comment

spunger, you know you should offer them in the for sale section, and try and make like $10-15 on each box you sell, im sure a lot of people would go for it

i know i would, but as soon as my car comes, im going to get a millhouse box for 2 10's made my megabass

doesnt interfere with t-top storage cause it can be flipped up on top of the hatch, or flipped down into the well when t-tops are on the car

check it out at

sub thump

we agreed on $150 for a carpeted millhouse box, which i think is a pretty good deal, but for those who dont want to throw out that extra $50, u could make a couple $$ by selling mtx boxes
              It\'s not forced induction if she takes it willingly

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X