dash lights now not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dash lights now not working

I just installed a radio in a 97 Montero sport. Easy install, first problem, the constant power and the remote power had touched and blew a fuse in the car. The fuse that blew was the one for the parking lights. After I replaced the fuse and made sure that the power and reote power were not going to touch I tried turning on the car. everything worked except for the dash lights. I checked all the fuses, none were blown, I checked both under the dash and under the hood at all of the fuses. Could I of possibly blew out all the dash lights? or could it besome sort of relay? Has anyone had this problem on ANY car? what was it? Man I need to get this fixed before she gets pissed :D
    1996 Y87 Camaro, 175.0 rwhp, 211.6 rwtq.....1/4 15.500@88.54 &lt;----- Needs work!!<br />-CAI, Custom bent S-Pipe, LS1 I-Pipe, Flowmaster 80 series, !MAF, manual fan switch, relocated trunk pop switch, 180 degree t-stat, More to come!<br /> <a href=\"http://camaro.wbisolutions.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaro.wbisolutions.com</a> <p>WANTED!!! Naked and handcuffed!

Oh man I know what your going through! I did the same thing. OK here is what u have to do....for some reason the dash lights are conected to the radio. Did u cut any wires? I did and nothing on the dash worked. U will need a mater to tell which wires have power and which do not. Take I think it is the orange or maby pink wire and tie it into the illumination wire and this should fix your problem...Hope this helps man
    97 Black Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Monotone muffler<br />K&N Air Filter<br />K&N Oil Filter<br />Pioneer DEH-P6300<br />Lots of Speakers and Stuff<br />20% Tint<br />**********<br />93 S-10 X-Cab 3.4 93 camaro engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X