CD is stuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD is stuck!

There is a cd in the player, which is not being recognized, it wont play or eject, does anybody know how to get it out.....has it happened to you before?
    96\' Camaro RS<br />Stock

try parking the car at a different angle, and keep pushing eject, and pray for it to come out.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

Take two quarters (or maybe tweezers) and try to grab the lip of the CD and pull it out while pushing the eject botton. From experience this works ;)
      ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

I tried the tweezers, but as i slide them in they they close due to the lack of room from top to bottom.......need more suggestions.

Comment

I'm assuming this is the stock deck? Try hitting the eject button when the car/stereo is turned off. This should prevent it from trying to play, and just pop it out.
          1997 Y87 Camaro with a motor and some stuff.

Comment

Yeh its the stock deck, but it wont attempt to play, i dont think it knos there is a cd in there.

Comment

dude if you wanna swing my my house today ill help you play with it and try to get it out- give my cell a call 280-7040- im in new britain so i should be relatively close- i can show you my beastly RS too!
              -Justin-<br />Red 1996 Camaro RS- Wrecked 11-1-03...<br /><br />1991 Camaro RS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X