has anyone tried to build a deck sub box? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone tried to build a deck sub box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone tried to build a deck sub box?

After looking around, I have decided to build my own sub box to fit on the rear deck in my Firebird. I was hoping to fit 2- 12's. Has anyone tried to do this? My carpentry skils are decent..... ;) Is this very difficult? Any help would be appreciated.
    You have 2 ears and only 1 mouth.... Listen twice as much as you talk ;)

if you are close to subthump and shipping doesnt kill your budget, then buy from him, buy the millhouse box if u have t-tops, or any others if u dont have t-tops ... he makes great product that is optimized for best sound...

my dad made me my own ported enclosure, tuned for 29hz because ordering from subthump is not worth it because of shipping and exchange rates to canada... but if i lived in the states i would have bought his millhouse box [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

def. go with Subthump.com

if you decide to build your own for the deck, its not that hard. you just need some wood screws, MDF Board, caulk, and carpet for materials. if you wanna go nuts, you can fiberglass the thing but whatever.
      -Justin-<br />Red 1996 Camaro RS- Wrecked 11-1-03...<br /><br />1991 Camaro RS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X