help me find an amp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me find an amp.

Im having trouble finding a good amp. If anyone can give my some good suggestions on and amp for my to subs that would be great. I have 250 to 300 dollars to spend.

here are the numbers of my subs:
    12" Chrome Series Woofer
    > Maximum peak power 600 Watts each.
    > Kapton 4 layer voice coil
    > Rubber surround
    > Chrome injected cone
    > 4 ohms
    > 300 Watts RMS
    > Screw type terminals

someone suggested LEGACY LA1490. but i heard they are made cheaply.

THANX

http://www.cbrstereo.com/Merchant2/m...e=HIFONICSAMPS

Hifonics Zues 600
    I have it and its powering 2 IDQ 12" with 300rms
    300 watts per sub. I have never turned the gain to half or more and it gives insaine power.
    2002 Black FireBird M5 2-5-02<br />Red BMR strut bar<br />Dynomax Super Turbo muffler with FastToys.com tips.<br />4 Coats of Zaino - Better every time<p>Need to post pictures? Do it <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/\" target=\"_blank\">here</a>. its <b>easy</b> and <b>free</b>.<br />Change your own oil. <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/firebird/oil/\" target=\"_blank\">click here</a>.

Comment

Well, for $339. at www.ikessound.com you can get a Rockfor Fosgate 800.2 which will put out 400x2 @ 2ohms. That's what I bought to replace my USA 2200 which was 200x2. The USA was a solid amp, but I overpaid for it at crutchfield. I'd consider selling it if interested. :D

Comment

Whatever you buy, buy it online. I would recommend a JBL 600.1. I also give a thumbs up to www.ikesound.com . The previous link there doesn't work, but this one does.

·George·

Comment

I also give Ikesound a [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] You'll get an even better deal thru Ike if you buy off him on eBay. His eBay user name is scala1. He has 14,000 some positive feedbacks. I also second the motion for a Rockford, however, I highly HIGHLY recommend paying the extra for the Power series punch amps. The remote-controled bass boost is second to none.

-Mike
          <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Just so you know, I dealt with ikesound and their shipping was horrible. Took them 2.5 weeks to get me my damn HU.
            2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by epic:
              Just so you know, I dealt with ikesound and their shipping was horrible. Took them 2.5 weeks to get me my damn HU.<hr></blockquote>

Good things come to those who wait....

I'm willing to wait 2 weeks if I get a new item for less than half of retail price.
              <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

www.ebay.com

JL audio 500/1

this amp will push those subs good
                -Steve

Comment

Me too, thanx i think ikesound.com is were ill get it from.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X