JL Audio Stealthbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL Audio Stealthbox

Does anyone know where I could purchase one of these online? Preferably cheap.
    2002 Navy Blue Metallic 3.8 Camaro M5 - Y87, Sport Appearance, T-Tops<br />SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, Pro 5.0<br />Dynomax Super Turbo, 2.75 I-Pipe, Fasttoys Quad Tips<br />Kenwood KDC-MP919, Kicker IX405D, Focal Polykevlar 165K2s, JL Audio 10w3-2 Stealthbox

I was thinking about buying one of these, they don't come cheap. Expect to pay 350-400 for a loaded box.
    2001 Yamaha FZ1<br />1996 Camaro M5 Sexy Black<br />\'99 Vette Wheels with Nittos<br />1LE Swaybars/Endlinks<br />Bests: R/T .659, 60\' 2.179, 1/8 9.957, 1/4 15.6, MPH 87.26<br /><a href=\"http://www.camaroman.cz28.com\" target=\"_blank\">My New Website</a>

Comment

Does it have to be JL? I bought a generic type stealth box for $75 at my local stereo shop and I love it.

PS - do a search of this forum and you'll find a thousand and one topics like this.
      <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Reverend_Ezekiel:
        Does it have to be JL? I bought a generic type stealth box for $75 at my local stereo shop and I love it.

PS - do a search of this forum and you'll find a thousand and one topics like this.
        <hr></blockquote>

Do you have any pics dear Reverand??

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Do you have any pics dear Reverand?? <hr></blockquote>

I do indeed have pics, but have no place to post them to. Would someone like to help a preacha' out?

But for now, I will e-mail them to whoever wants them!
          <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Reverend_Ezekiel:

I do indeed have pics, but have no place to post them to. Would someone like to help a preacha' out?

But for now, I will e-mail them to whoever wants them!
            <hr></blockquote>

I can host some images for you under my webpage! I host a few files for people here! Email me them at jvt007@bellsouth.net and I'll make a small page!

For an example goto my webpage in the link below and then on the main page click hosted pages. If not send them to me anyway please!

Comment

I sent the images, only two though. Go ahead and host them if don't mind it too much. ;) Just be sure to give the good 'ol reverend credit for the pics. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

I didnt receive the pictures

my email address has two zeros btw not ohs ;)

credit?? of course!

Comment

Tried again, tell me if it works this time.

edit: did it work the third time around??

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: Reverend_Ezekiel ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X