System Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Help Please

Ok I am a broke man but I want a system that bumps. It doesn't have to be great I just want some bass. So I bought my boys 2 12"s Jensen xs12w off him for $30 for both. Which I thougt was a great deal. The website says:

Peak Power 375 Watts
    Recommended RMS Power Range 125

I don't have an amp yet but I'm gonna buy one, can anyone recommend me an amp. I'm gonna have the 2 12"s and to sony 6x9 Xplods in there. THe thing is these jensens don't bump yet. But my other friend said it was cuz they don't got a box. What kind of airspace should I use and where should I put the box i want to build.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

I have a custom built box for two 12"s that fit's right into the trunk(It's awsome). As for dimensions and stuff, either look on their website or go to a local dealer. There are so many different amps you can get it's unbelevible. I would recomend to get an amp around 600 watts (300 watts x 2). I like American Pro speakers and amps but that's my two cents. Hope I helped you out.
    Joe<br />1995 3.4 Teal Camaro<br />80 Series Flowmaster<br />B&M Ripper Shifter<br />K&N Air Filter

Comment

Thanks man, I talked to my friends dad, he use to be an old DJ and knows a lot of sound stuff. He said that I should get like a 200w amp because I want it closer to the minimum 150rms or some crap. I'll probably go with a 300x2 though. The head unit adds like 45w extra so wouldn't I be pushing it kind of close to the 350 peak power? Or would it be alright? Also I got to 6x9s in the back helping out. I can channel the amp just to go to the 12s correct?

Thanks for the help.

Ted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X