remot starter and keyless entry install - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remot starter and keyless entry install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remot starter and keyless entry install

i just got a pager remote starter and keyless engine alram combo thing, where should i take it to get installed?? besy buy circit city i live in maryland if anyone knows any where that will do a good job lemme know thanx

all my stuff i do myself, but i have experince with poeple that work at circuit city and they know alot more and get it done better then best buy. I would not let best buy guy's touch my car. But that is just me
    2002 Silver Firebird M5<br />T-Tops, Whisper Lid, Flow Master 80 series w/ 3\" stainless tips, Holly Powershot filter, B&M Ripper shifter with Leather SLP shift knob, Eurolight conversion kit for headlights. Mods soon to come<br />Raptor style ram air hood, intake kit.<p>my car <a href=\"http://www.systemsam.net/firebird/image003.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">www.systemsam.net/firebird/image003.jpg</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.systemsam.net/firebird/image008.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">www.systemsam.net/firebird/image008.jpg</a>

Comment

Best Buy is the worst my friend Matt works there in the car audio department, he doesnt know s... haha So beware.
      <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

Circuit City installed mine, and they did a great job! I'd go with Circuit City over Best Buy.
        2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5
        Flowmaster 80 series muffler, B&M ripper shifter, SLP grille

Comment

I would not reccomend bust buy, they installed the one that is on the car I have, it has been on there for a while, I bought it used, but they didn't hook remote start up right and so now the engine starts but the heat won't come on untill I put key in grrrrrrr so its almost useless as far as remote start goes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            2 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X