Building my own box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building my own box

I am going to build my own custom fit box like the Q logic ones. I was wondering if anyone knew a website or have the design plans themselfs(like mesurments and stuff) If anyone knows a place that might show me the mesurments or something, that would be great, thanks!
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

I used to sell plans on my site--then I was contacted by someone at a stereo shop that wanted to cash-in on my designs. It's not as easy as it looks and it took me a long time to come up with a perfect design so I couldn't let some stereo shop make a lot of money off me. Therefore I do it on a case by case basis.

Comment

Thats cool, I understand, I just wanted to get a basic idea of the mesurements, and kind of figure the rest out on my own, i'm pretty good at figuring things like that out.
      Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Well, to give you some advice on hw I make mine. I make the upper panels 38" wide. I make the box underneath 35-1/2" wide. The panels on top must overhang the passenger side by 2" or it won't fit. You also need to angle the lower front back and not straight down. The radius around the back of the hatch is approx 60".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X