couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple questions

first one would be that i pulled my middle panel(where the radio and air conditioner controlls are) off, and i found 2 connectors plugged into my dead buttons, and i was wondering if anyone would know their purpose. i may can get pictures of them if anyone would be able to determine what they go to. i really do need to get a haynes manual, but for now i'm just hpoing yall can help. the second question would be if anyone has attempted or seen a XM antenna mounted inside the car instead of on the exterior, if so were there any reception problems. any help would be greatly appreciated
    Black 97 Camaro T-Tops<br />3800 series II w/ 5 speed manual<br />definately a chick magnet, and i havent even started moding yet ;)<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/chkptcharlie\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/chkptcharlie</a><br />ok so i\'m a nerd... at least i have a nice car

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chkptcharlie:
    first one would be that i pulled my middle panel(where the radio and air conditioner controlls are) off, and i found 2 connectors plugged into my dead buttons, and i was wondering if anyone would know their purpose. i may can get pictures of them if anyone would be able to determine what they go to. <hr></blockquote>

Dead buttons?? If you could get some pics, that would be great.

I have heard of somebody putting the small antenna inside the paneling of the hatch. He noticed only slight differences.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      1 day ago
    • ssms5411
      Little work today
      by ssms5411
      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
      2 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X