Stock HU harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock HU harness

I have a 99 firebird with the stock monsoon. In the driver side door, the tweeter doesn't work. And on the drivers side hatch area, the tweeter doesn't work. Considering that the mids and woofers work, do you think there is a bad wire. At one point I had an amp and a set of subs. To power the accesory signal wire I tapped into the power antena wire. I may have severed a wire. Is there a wire that carries the high level sound?
    Cardomain

I don't think so, sounds like you could have blown your tweeters.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I thought when a speaker is blown, it makes buzzing sound or a bad undesirable noise. Does a tweeter react similarly or just make no sound at all.
      Cardomain

Comment

Yes if a speaker is blown it may not produce any sound at all, same goes for a tweet.
        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X