new member new system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member new system

i just got my system installed yesterday!!! :D i have a cerwin vega HED 15 and a 1400W amp powering it i will have picks soon. beats hard would encourage some people to try the 15 in the bird or cammaro
    2000 Firebird 3.8 stick,25%tint, exhaust, chrome Z28 rims wraped with Pirelli Super Sport 245/50 ZR16\'s, JL15ws3 sub powered by a 1400W BOSS RIP-695 amp, free ram air mod, raised airbox

Sounds good. I love Cerwin Vega's I just think they are a bit pricey. Welcome aboard [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

i payed $95 for the sub..i got it at a great price brand new from a store. its great because it hits like a expensive speaker but really not..
      2000 Firebird 3.8 stick,25%tint, exhaust, chrome Z28 rims wraped with Pirelli Super Sport 245/50 ZR16\'s, JL15ws3 sub powered by a 1400W BOSS RIP-695 amp, free ram air mod, raised airbox

Comment

welcome to the board man..... And welcome to the life of saying "Huh?" cuz u cant hear the person in ur car 2 feet from you :)

2 18"s 3000 watt amp, extra optima battery,6 farad cap :) ;)

Comment

welcome to the wide world of becoming deaf, im on my way there, 4 Digital Design 3500 Series 10" subs, 2 crossfire 1000D amps, gotta love loud
          R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X