Just an Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an Idea

I like subs, at one point I had two 12 inch subs powered at 200 a peice, but I like having ttop storage and general storage as well. So the subs went. Has anyone tried to put 10's or 12's in the stock sailpanel position. I know with the right amount of money anything is possible, but does it seem outrageous.Like I could build a thin box to fill in the space behind the interior panel and custom up a bracket. And get a sub that needs just a little air space. I think it would be cool.

[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: PewterBird ]</p>
    Cardomain

JL Audio used to make a flap that held 3 10's. I think it was motorized to flip forward to put in your T-tops. That's been a while so I'm not sure if they make it anymore.
    95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Comment

they don't make those anymore, yes motorized, they looked sweet as hell too, but along with quality products and lookinf pretty comes a hefty price, you might be able to find one around the net for about $3,000 (3k for a BOX!)
      -Steve

Comment

its called a baffle board, incase you are doing a serach for it.
        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

heres a t-top box if your interested
          2000 Firebird 3.8 stick,25%tint, exhaust, chrome Z28 rims wraped with Pirelli Super Sport 245/50 ZR16\'s, JL15ws3 sub powered by a 1400W BOSS RIP-695 amp, free ram air mod, raised airbox

Comment

sub thunp
            2000 Firebird 3.8 stick,25%tint, exhaust, chrome Z28 rims wraped with Pirelli Super Sport 245/50 ZR16\'s, JL15ws3 sub powered by a 1400W BOSS RIP-695 amp, free ram air mod, raised airbox

Comment

go to subthump.com - he makes a box called the Millhouse box. It flips up to allow t-top storage. im replacing my q-logic box with a Millhouse for my ts. He makes great, high quality stuff.
              -Justin-<br />Red 1996 Camaro RS- Wrecked 11-1-03...<br /><br />1991 Camaro RS

Comment

Wow, that really cool stuff.
                Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X