before you order on ebay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before you order on ebay...

i ordered a kenwood head unit from ike's electronics on ebay, turns out they don't even have them, and now almost 3 weeks later i am getting my money back
    so make sure you ask the seller before you bid on something, don't waste your time like i did lol
    mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

[img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

At least you'll get to leave him neg. feedback.

Sam
    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

That is just some random fluke. Scala1 (Ike's) is the best seller you can buy from. If they sell the item i'm looking for, I get it from them. I agree that your situation sucked, but out of every so many transactions chance says something will go wrong. Don't let that discourage you.

A little known statistic is that for every DISsatisfied customer, that person tells on average 8 people about their mishap. However, for every satisfied customer, they on average only tell 1 person.

Comment

I've dealt with Scala1 too, and he has great stuff. I highly recommend him also!

-Marc
        sigpic

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hockeyman:
          I've dealt with Scala1 too, and he has great stuff. I highly recommend him also!<hr></blockquote>
          Scala1=

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
          Red 96' A4 Firebird
          Audio Audio and Autotek
          Check it out here!

Comment

I think it was just a fluke. I've ordered a bunch of things from him in the past with no problems. There's a reason he has 33144 positives; 26557 from unique users.

He gave you a refund. I don't think he deserves negative feedback... Neutral, yes but not negative. JMO.
            <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

never dealt with him, but have seen his prices...
              If I were you, I'd just go with a neutral, and put something like "nice prices, but didnt have my part in stock". Or dont even leave one.

Comment

yeah i know it was a fluke, he's sent me stuff before with no problem. just pissed that it took them 3 weeks to figure out what the problem was and to refund my money
                mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

I gave a guy a neutral once and he turned around and gave me a negative!! :mad: :mad: He sold a product as "new" but it was opened once I recieved it. However, it worked (it was GTA3 for the PC) so I was pleased with it. I just wish he would have been a little more mature about criticism. Don't leave a negative if he gave you a refund.

After all, it is ebay. It isn't RISK free!!! :D
                  95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Comment

i hate when they do that [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X