Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Windows..Door Locks?

Anybody have them? What are they like?
    My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

I got aftermarket door locks installed in my firebird, don't need anything special just take it down to any car audio place that installs alarms, and ask em to put in a door lock...

I had mine set so that it is hooked up to my alarm, when i arm the alarm the doors lock, when i unarm the alarm the doors open.... also ignition lock was engaged so when the ignition is turned on the doors auto lock... and there is a switch in my car so i can lock/unlock the doors from the inside while the car is running

cant remember how much i paid, probably around 250CAD which is like ummmmm 160US or so for everything (door lock mechanisms, and installation labour)

Comment

Cool, do you have any pics????
      My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

Comment

I can get some, what do you wanna see? My remote?? the lock/unlock botton I have on my drivers side that allows me to lock/unlock the doors when the car is running?

The door lock mechanisms are behidn the panels, and are hidden, they are generic door lock things for GM vehicles.. nothing fancy needed...

oh and as far as power windows, u dont really need em in a sports car, come on... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ January 07, 2003: Message edited by: silicuda ]</p>

Comment

Hahha, I kno after I thought about it a while, I am thinking just power locks would be great. But yeah, if you could send me pics of those things that would be great! Thanks. rmsanta@yahoo.com

Comment

Okay dude here is the pic for your pleasure... I made sure I labelled everything...

silicuda

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X