Stealthbox & Rear Flap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealthbox & Rear Flap

Since I just got one of megabass' drivers side stealthboxes for x-mas :D I'm curious about it's optimal performance with regard to the rear flap that covers the cargo area. Is the flap best kept up? Down? Either or?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dewey:
    Since I just got one of megabass' drivers side stealthboxes for x-mas :D I'm curious about it's optimal performance with regard to the rear flap that covers the cargo area. Is the flap best kept up? Down? Either or?

Thanks in advance.

Adam
    <hr></blockquote>

I would say you'd want it forward or down I guess. With a 10, you want any obstructions out of the way IMO. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

When I only had a single 10" in the back I really couldn't hear any difference if the flap was up or down. But, with the flap up it does block air, so it is blocking some minuscule amount of air from getting up there.

Comment

Keep the flap down. I tried both ways and it sounds like shiat with the flap up. Blocks alot of sound and sounds like poop.

Aaron
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1998firebird\" target=\"_blank\">Red 1998 Firebird</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 98Bird:
          Keep the flap down. I tried both ways and it sounds like shiat with the flap up. Blocks alot of sound and sounds like poop.

Aaron
          <hr></blockquote>

Heh, you said poop.
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

lol :D
            Hey! its a funny word!
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1998firebird\" target=\"_blank\">Red 1998 Firebird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X