Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is sony xplod subs any good

i got a 10 in sony explode sub 600wt max r these subs any good

NO! Sorry to burst your bubble. But ALL sony products, unless they are top-end xplod products are very shytee.

Comment

you should try to stay away from sony car audio products- their speakers are cheap plastic. if your looking for some good reasonable subs- look for JL W3s (which i have and sound great) or higher, and Alpine Type Rs (Which sound even better and im upgrading to). I might be sellin my 2 10'' JLs, if your interested.
      -Justin-<br />Red 1996 Camaro RS- Wrecked 11-1-03...<br /><br />1991 Camaro RS

Comment

Good choice on Type-R's I got one 10'' and it rox!Heres my setup

[ December 29, 2002: Message edited by: naptown ]</p>

Comment

if u want a sub that expodes ..sure buy the explode
          97\' RS camaro<br />406ci sbc <br />69\' SS camaro<br />383ci sbc

Comment

Stay away from Sony, they suck in car audio!
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Sony car audio is basically crap, stick with high end equipment like JL and Alpine. You'll be alot more happy in the end.
              My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

Comment

Just recently a friend bought some sony subs [which i told him not too] and we were both very disappointed he was more than me because it was his money. But i give Sony audio products 2 [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
                2001 v-6 camaro K&N filter so far.

Comment

I agree with pretty much everyone on this post, sony sucks. My philosophy is stay away from everything (car audio) they sell at best buy.
                  1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    3 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X