led taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• led taillights

so someone broke out my old taillights today when i was at the gym and they dont have cameras watching the parking lot. And i was looking at some of the spec-d led taillights does anyone know off hand if they're plug and play? or do you have to splice them in? and being they're leds do i need to install resistors to make the blinkers work properly. thanks for the help

Re: led taillights

The LEDS I had in for a while had a box that connected to the light themselves, and were directly plug&play. Driver side stopped working properly, so I took em out..

Comment

how long did they last? and would you recommend them or just get a different aftermarket pair and nightshade them?

Comment

I got them used on here, I know 2(?) Users had them before me. I think they messed up because they got damaged in shipping, and water got inside the housing. Personally, they're really cool, but I like stockers.

Comment

go to vleds.com, they have the best plug and play aftermarket LEDs. Their newest bulb the Triton is UNBELIEVABLE :rock:

Comment

Do you need a resistor for the led taillights ?

Comment

i believe all you need is an electronic flasher for it to work properly, both for signals and hazards

Comment

There are some tail lights that are just plug and play, no need to change anything. I have seen them on ebay, and they look good. I just do nto have money right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilspleen View Post
                  so someone broke out my old taillights today when i was at the gym and they dont have cameras watching the parking lot. And i was looking at some of the spec-d led light does anyone know off hand if they're plug and play? or do you have to splice them in? and being they're leds do i need to install resistors to make the blinkers work properly. thanks for the help
                  it is mainly plug and play and nothing else.. I faced similar problem earlier and got new ones very soon
                  Last edited by EduardoWatkins; 07-14-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

My flashers aren't electronic. I believe the box attached to mine did all that...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X