headlights from lmctruck - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlights from lmctruck - help

i'm looking at upgrading my headlights and i would like to know what all you have to do.

i've read the other post about getting the setup from lmctruck (36-0302 low, 36-0303 high) and i think i'm going to go that route. My question is, do i need to get the harness (36-3582)? Can anybody do a little walk through or post any pictures of the install?

I'm also wanting to upgrade the foglights, but probably not to HID's right now. I'd like to do a non-HID upgrade first and see how i like them.

If i do just the lmctruck housing install, what's a good set up for the fogs? anything for the regular driving lights?

thanks.
    Last edited by pathology knight; 07-06-2013, 11:53 PM.

Re: headlights from lmctruck - help

after doing a little more reading, i think the lmctruck swap should go pretty well. I'm still not sure if i need the harness though...

Also, does anyone know what bulb to get for the fog light and driving lights? I need new bulbs in them too.

Comment

What year and model?
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

2000 bird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X