Horn Button Relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horn Button Relocation

Inspired by the other thread about horn buttons..

I actually hate that my horn is on the steering wheel. When I actually feel the need to use it because of some jack hole, it's kinda hard to hit cause I'm moving the damn wheel to avoid said jack hole. I don't imagine this would be hard to do, just wondering if anyone else had thought of it before. And, the real info I need is.. What are the wire colors and maybe an easily accessible plug I can get to other than splicing into wires?

TEAM C6V6

Re: Horn Button Relocation

I've had mine relocated after the contacts inside the airbag unit wore out and it was permanently stuck on (also cost me a horn). Shop did it (i had forgotten the horn had blown) so I'm not sure of wire color but i now have a dash mounted button. I'll see if the wire color is apparent.
    96 White M5 Camaro. Manual everything. Magnaflow cat, dynomax dual outlet axle back. Swapped to a disc rear with 3.42s and a torsen differential, kyb gr2 rear shocks, moog rear endlinks.

Comment

I believe the European version of the camaro has the horn on a stalk on the steering column as all other European cars have had for 40 years. It makes
      much more sense. You would need to contact a GM dealer in Europe..
      Hugo van der Goeslaan 1a
      5643 TW Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands

Comment

I don't really need that much research for this project, but that's interesting that Euro cars already have them elsewhere.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X