Manual fan switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual fan switch

Does and one have a write up on how to do your owne manual fan switch with hi and low settings?

Re: Manual fan switch

Its in the How To's below, I went with a SLP fan switch which works great, easy install.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Do you live on the forum? your i every thread. Those heads you sold me ported out nicely they are at the machine shop getting miled and seated as we speak. Should be on the can in 2-3 weeks have to order lifters and timing chain. Ill try and get some befor and after dyno numbers. my last dyno was like 6-8 months ago 207hp 209 trq with only tranny tuning, now i have a wideband,alt water UD pullies, new none melted plug wires, alumin DS, 4.10s, Fast toys ram air, a New K@N, Welbro 255 pump. and some flames on the front of the car i hear the flames add more then nitrous!!! Ill blow past Stickercharged imports
      Last edited by 01PewterDropTop; 10-07-2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I think any stickers add 25HP seat of the pants difference,lol I'm on just about everyday. I'm glad those heads worked out for ya. I'm still waiting on putting my headers on, my hands are too big to get the old RK's off, so my car justs been getting a nice nitrous upgrade while I wait to install the new headers with some help
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

What headers are you going to? I am also thinking of Nitrous maby after some more tranny work tho. . . i might throw some cats on my true duels so i can make it street legal again, and when i have the exhaust out of the way ill slip a 3200 stall into it. They just slide right in right? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop View Post
            What headers are you going to? I am also thinking of Nitrous maby after some more tranny work tho. . . i might throw some cats on my true duels so i can make it street legal again, and when i have the exhaust out of the way ill slip a 3200 stall into it. They just slide right in right? hehe
            I messed my RK sport flanges because when installing my head studs they weren't all the way seated so I junmped the gun and grinded down the header. I thought it would make them fit but I later found out the head studs weren't all the way in. So the flanges leak, I bought some Pacesetters to replace them , but I can't do them by myself so I'm just waiting to either get help or just have a mechanic do it. Hopefully this month I'll get them on so I can tune it for the nitrous. Yes the stall should slide in like twice I think.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X