Help with alarm install - Viper 5902 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with alarm install - Viper 5902

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with alarm install - Viper 5902

I have a complete alarm, Viper 5902... does anyone have any install guide for it for the 2001 Camaro V6?

From what I have searched, I found a wiring diagram from http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/bdnew...ngdiagrams.asp

The thing is that there is some instructions for wiring for the domelight supervision, listing a #775 relay which I also have, but I do not know how to connect it?? HELP

Also, the door unlocks are shown as requiring a relay for each wire and TYPE C SYSTEM, which I do not know what it means how to connect them.

I'd appreciate any help.

Re: Help with alarm install - Viper 5902

I've got a similar system from Viper in my 'Maro. It is a real b!tch to install. I ended up paying someone to do it and it took them like 10 hours; just a heads up.

I don't think there is any direct install guide for our cars, but you should be able to use the install guide that applies to most GM cars. There are a few different ones you can use.
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Can you point me to any?

Comment

I think thats the one I have, had to have it installed, took about 12 hours.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Do you know how those relays are supposed to be connected?

I see you have done an m5 to a4 conversion...how hard is it to do taht? I want to an a4 to m5

Comment

It wasn't too hard to swap, I think doing a M5 swap would be harder, I did mine because I had a stroke about 5 years ago from a hole in my heart and my left side is weaker so the clutch pedal had to go plus A4 is stronger than a M5 I blew 3rd gear with a powerdyne supercharger installed at the time , now its a 100 wet shot.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X