Just installed some LED interior lights - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just installed some LED interior lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed some LED interior lights

Just as the title says, did the glovebox, the light over the back seat, and the liscense plate light. I will have to figure out why the courtesy lights in the door handles wont work once I get home. I cant wait to see what they look like once its dark out. If all goes well, I'll be ordering more LEDs for the rest of the interior and exterior lights. Also does anyone know if having a red light for the liscense plate light is illegal or not?

Re: Just installed some LED interior lights

In AZ it has to be white so the Police can read the license plate, but each state is different. I would just do white.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yea I did just the white, I had green to match my green monte carlo never had a problem with it, but i just played it safe, i know the license plate light is really bright

Comment

Pics???

Comment

Ill be taking some as soon as it gets dark

Comment

sorry for the crappy cell phone pic

Comment

I was trying to come up with ways to make my license plate light a lil less bright lol, not brighter.

Looks good

Comment

thanks, mine is def a lot brighter, eventually i want to do the marker lights and all the brake lights and reverse lights

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X