Driver Side Front turn signal does not blink - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driver Side Front turn signal does not blink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Side Front turn signal does not blink

Hey guys,

My Drivers Side Front Turn Signal does not blink on my 00 firebird. They Are lit but does not blink. The Passenger signal does work also the driver side rear brake light does blink and i see the indicators working correctly on the instrument cluster. I changed bulb and also swapped out the bulb holder housing with another and same thing it does not want to blink. Could it be a faulty daytime running module ? I am confused here, any suggestions?

Re: Driver Side Front turn signal does not blink

Could be your blinker swicth on the column not work right. Just a thought since you changed them out already.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Hmm.. was thinking that also. But if that was broken wouldnt it prevent the rear tail Lights from blinking also? I'm also thinking perhaps a bulb is out out the rear tailight on the drivers side and preventing it from not blinking (not completing a complete circuit)I changed the turn signal flasher same thing no blinking. I'm gonna chek all the rear tailight bulbs to confirm one isnt out.

Comment

Ok. I dont think im gonna check the rear tail lights, the reason is that with the headlamps off only the passenger parking/turn bulb in on and the drivers side is off then upon selecting the switch onto the parking setting then the passenger lights turn on..obviously i still have no driver blinking lights and now im 100% positive its the Daytime Running Light Module. As you can see in the diagram left and right are independent in the DRL. I will confirm this once i swap it out. Does anyone know what other GM cars has the identical DRL for a 00 firebird?
        Attached Files

Comment

Your probably right I didn't know what year your car was, mines a 96' no daytime running lights , good luck with it.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X