Anybody do interior lighting mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody do interior lighting mods?

Just wondering if anyone has done interior lighting inside their cars. I didn't find any threads on it. I know some people think it's kind of a ricer thing to do.It all depends on how you do it and how well. I've been working on installing and changing to interior red l.e.d's. I'm prob about half way done. If anyone else does have light mods I'd like to see some pics. I'll take some later when it gets dark. I'm not sure where I want to put all of what I have.

Re: Anybody do interior lighting mods?

Check out Bonemaro's new led lights. He's got a thread showing pics after the full install. Not sure if it's on this site, or v6f - body tho. I think it looks great!

Comment

I have, order all the leds from superbrightleds.com and replaced everything from factory to led, gauges, hvac, map lights, dome light glove box. Its pretty simple, I have some pics if your interested.
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

I did all my stock bulbs with blue lights.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah I want see some pics....I already have red interior lights but I'm going to replace the factory bulbs as well. So I can't seem to get a good picture of the back. but you can see I have a tube under the passengers side kick plate.A led tune on each side of the seats(you can only see the passenger). In the back there are two led pods (5 bulbs a piece) between the sail panels and the seat rest. I'm still not sure where to go next ?

Comment

Thats looks sick man, yeah I'll get you some pics tomorrow, they are on my parents comp.
            3M MAFIA
            ________
            sigpic

Comment

Any more pics?
              <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

I could take some more pics...I took a break from my light project to work on my motorcycle.I don't have a ton of time and I've just got started modding my bike.Soo far I have two led strips along the doors,one halogen under the glove box, and four led light pods in the back(one under each rear seat and one on each side of the back rest) All of those lights are home run back to a switch.The last thing I want to do is replace the factory bulbs to match the interior lights.

Comment

Did all the LED interior lights yesterday....will get some pics soon.

Comment

I have pics of mine.
                    3M MAFIA
                    ________
                    sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X