All beam/fog light mod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All beam/fog light mod.

So i did the all beam mod listed in the how-to and it was pretty freakin simple and really cool. It took about 40 or 45mins for me....messin around a little it looks awesome i think. and its brighter at night. i live in a rural area so i get to use them a looooot.
    sorry for the fairly crappy cell phone pictures.
    Attached Files
    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
    15.11@91.14
    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Re: All beam/fog light mod.

Looks good , I did mine with some 6000K hids and I love it , I can see all the signs at night. Some drivers don't like the low/high 6000K both on but its not too many like I thought it was going to be.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

all beam mod? Looks good.

Comment

writeup??
        so what your brights and headlights are on all the time when your headlights are on?? or is it just when you flip your brights on, the headlights and brights turn on?

Comment

Its new to the howto section. Its explained really well
          auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
          15.11@91.14
          Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Sounds great! I went out to the 98 Firebird and checked out the headlights. The low and high already come on together with the high.

Is there something different about the Camaro headlights that they made low and high operate separately?

Comment

Interesting indeed. If I wasn't in the middle of this pre '97 front end conversion for my '99 that ssms recommended, I might have tried this...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark42 View Post
                Sounds great! I went out to the 98 Firebird and checked out the headlights. The low and high already come on together with the high.

Is there something different about the Camaro headlights that they made low and high operate separately?
                lucky. do you have stock headlights...HID's..or what.

New Time:
                15.11@91.14
                Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Just the stock sealed beams. It takes the 4701/4703 lamp pair. They are only 50 watts each, but are 100% better than what was on my 96 Camaro.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X